Luxury is an Experience, not a Price Point
Through our partnership with Sotheby’s International Realty, we can open the door to the most magnificent homes available anywhere, at any price.
- Skilled negotiation
- Extensive networking
- Global internet exposure
- Innovative marketing techniques
- Refined lifestyle expertise for niche buyer and sellers, with access to some of the most qualified buyers in the world
- Expertise in the local market
- Discretion, sophistication and professionalism
- Experts at every step: Staging, Photography, Contract-to-close, Listing Management and Marketing, Quality Control, Technology and Systems, Loan Consultation, Insurance, Title and Escrow
- Commitment to our brand – We have been selected to partner with Sotheby’s International Realty, which reflects our consistent dedication to exceptional service.
About Susan Schall
Susan excels where detail meets vision. Always on the lookout for an innovative way to optimize your home’s sale or using her keen eye for detail to find you the best deal on the market, Susan stays ahead of the curve by embracing her love of learning and implementing cutting edge, global technologies. She is firmly committed to integrity-based transactions, always striving for a win-win for both buyer and seller. With this collaborative style and her designation as a Certified Negotiation Expert, Susan is the one you want in your corner and by your side.
Susan was a long-time sales executive at Microsoft and is an expert at strong, consistent negotiating and sales techniques. She spent many years as a Pleasanton Lacrosse Club Executive Board Member and her commitment to the community continues. As a 2012 graduate of Leadership Pleasanton she stays involved by sharing her knowledge of the community with families moving to the Tri-Valley, which complements her drive to secure the best and most seamless transaction for her clients.
Susan and her husband, Bill, enjoy spending their downtime at their vacation home on Lake Tulloch. It had been their long time dream, recently realized, to own a lake home, so it’s been fun to enjoy it with their three grown children, family and friends. She resides in Pleasanton’s Parkside neighborhood with her husband and their cat, Kiwi.
Professional Designations & Recognition
- Venture Sotheby’s International Realty Chairman’s Award 2019
- Pleasanton Weekly, Reader’s Choice Best Real Estate Team, Hall of Fame 2020
- Pleasanton Weekly, Reader’s Choice Best Real Estate Team (2014/2015/2016/2018/2019)
- Favorite Neighborhood REALTOR® on NextDoor (2018/2019)
- Five Star Real Estate Agent award (2013 – 2019)
- The Leading 100 – The Top Performers in Bay Area Real Estate (2017)
- Real Trends America’s Best Real Estate Teams by Volume (2017/2018)
- 100 Most Influential Real Estate Agents, Real Estate Executive (2016/2017)
- #4 Team Keller Williams Worldwide (2013/2014)
- Top 250 Teams by Sales Volume as rated by the Wall Street Journal & REAL Trends (2012)
- Top 100 Teams by Sales Volume in US as ranked by The Wall Street Journal & REAL Trends (2010)
- Bay East Association of REALTORS® Rookie of the Year (2007)
Founding Partner Fabulous Properties
Donna exuded effective networking. Her unique ability to make meaningful connections, confidently solve problems and find satisfactory solutions was a true benefit to her clients. Her focus was on the personal connection, not just the transaction. From selling luxury vineyard and estate properties, to starter homes for first time buyers, Donna excelled at getting her clients connected and involved.
Donna’s former work in Sales and Marketing at Microsoft, her experience as an independent film producer, and her extensive philanthropic work gave her a well-rounded background, problem-solving expertise, and access to extensive local networks. She loved the beach, her family and friends, and her beautiful granddaughter, Olivia.
Donna’s contributions to our team were immense. She is greatly missed.